Skip to main content

Bangladesh Football Federation Football Academy is Going To be Established Soon

            Good news for the Bangladeshi football lovers! The BFF has initiated a road map to establish the BFF Football Academy as soon as possible. Several issues regarding establishing the academy were discussed during a meeting of the BFF Development Committee in the board room of the BFF House in Motijheel, Dhaka day before yesterday (Sunday). BFF president Kazi Md Salahuddin presided over the meeting attended by other members of the BFF Development Committee.
At the meeting, Kazi Salahuddin discussed the projects undertaken by the development committee and heard about their development. The president also discussed the subject of sustained residential training camps for talented young players – both men and women. Needless to say, BFF started an academy in Sylhet several years ago with some dutch crew and it produced some talented players like Saad, Biplu, Sufil and many others. Hopefully this new academy, which BFF is going to start, will find out the hidden talents of some emerging players and make them a part of Bangladesh team.
Follow @AlviSaying on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine I am a Cow! ( THE ARTICLE OF COW! )

Imagine I am a Cow! Muttakin Rashid Alvi No, I am not joking at all! I am serious about this! I am really a cow now! So let me SHOUT, “Humba!’’ At least for some kind of harmony for sometime.                 My eyes see and feel many bad things happening around the planet. But the only thing that I can do is SHOUT, “Humba!’’ Because I am a teen aged cow and my horns aren’t too long let alone being sharp. I can’t express my feelings like humans do and so I can’t protest that much.              I like moving from one place to another. I love the fascinating tea gardens and when I am on the hill-tops I feel cheerful about the fact that I am far far away from humans.               I see liars, frauds, cheaters but I can’t burn their lips. I see eve teasers but I can’t be the goddess of vengeance. Because there is no Nemesis for giving me any kind of regalia for a fe...

Social Media Addiction Facts Including Reduced Attention Span

In this content, we will discuss the addictive nature of social media sites, as well as how and why addiction to social media may be exploited to build a business. We will look at the negative aspects of Facebook Addiction, TikTok Addiction, Snapchat Addiction, and Twitter Addiction, as well as how these social media platforms generate such deadly addictions and what the repercussions or consequences of social media addiction are.