Skip to main content

This impressive car can cost you less than $900!


This car is not even a normal car! You can ask for the senses of the engineers who make the fire-breathing speed slasher like Hennessey Venom GT that packs a mind blowing 1500 horsepower and reaches a top speed of 287 mph mined from a poisonous 7.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine.
Named after a Spanish fighting bull of the 1940s, the Lamborghini Reventon features a 6.5-litre V12 engine that produces 650 horsepower and 478 lb-ft of torque. Top speed is pegged at 211 miles per hour and the sprint to 60 takes 3.4 seconds. These are beasts of a vehicle but they can zap your bank account faster than they can dash to 60 mph from a dead stop.
Well, the car we are discussing about is fast, very safe and, oh by the way- it has a fuel efficiency of about 45 kilometres per litre of octane. The Toyota or Nissan sedan that you drive or in your case, your driver does, has an average mileage of less than 10 kilometres a litre. Interested?
The young talented ones are making new inventions for taking Bangladesh some steps ahead. So far many news have amazed us. But all of us don’t know about those. One of them is ‘NYPTA-8’. It’s a super four-wheeler. Private car with four seats but has a price like a motorbike! That too will have a better speed than the expensive brand cars! But the cost of fuel will be less! It’s really unbelievable!
Five engineering graduates of BUET designed and manufactured the fuel-efficient car at a magnificent competition in Dhaka. They contested in a creative event called ‘ECORUN’ and stood first. Their names are- Nahiyan, Tausif, Yasin, Bakhtiyar and Shahrul.
These five young men are optimistic that their dreams will come true. They strongly believe that the car manufacturing institutions of Bangladesh will be inspired by their success. Maybe very soon these institutions will be making this kind of car commercially. The inventors of NYPTA-8 think, this car has some properties that will absolutely attract the car makers.
Firstly, it has a sensor that can detect obstacles and slow down automatically before getting close to it. It can save itself and the passengers from accidents. Secondly, as the expense of fuel is high, the environment is being affected. If people use this car, the amount of fuel spent for driving will be much less and the atmosphere will be less affected. So, it’s very certain that this friendly to environment invention will become popular among the people. Thirdly, the body of the car has been made using stainless steel’s empty pipe. To make the base-frame, galvanizing mild steel has been used instead of aluminum. These elements are found at a cheap price in our country and so the cost of production of this car shouldn’t be very high. And as for the engine, motorbike’s engine has been used. But its speed per hour is more than the other cars. the car will use less power, which means more fuel efficiency. An air intake is a duct that admits air to be mixed with fuel.
Now these young people hope for the help of government and non-government entrepreneurs. One day, cars made in Bangladesh will rule the vehicle world and NYPTA-8 will be running on the roads of Bangladesh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine I am a Cow! ( THE ARTICLE OF COW! )

Imagine I am a Cow! Muttakin Rashid Alvi No, I am not joking at all! I am serious about this! I am really a cow now! So let me SHOUT, “Humba!’’ At least for some kind of harmony for sometime.                 My eyes see and feel many bad things happening around the planet. But the only thing that I can do is SHOUT, “Humba!’’ Because I am a teen aged cow and my horns aren’t too long let alone being sharp. I can’t express my feelings like humans do and so I can’t protest that much.              I like moving from one place to another. I love the fascinating tea gardens and when I am on the hill-tops I feel cheerful about the fact that I am far far away from humans.               I see liars, frauds, cheaters but I can’t burn their lips. I see eve teasers but I can’t be the goddess of vengeance. Because there is no Nemesis for giving me any kind of regalia for a few days.                One day I saw some bad boys beating an old and poor man. The man’s fault was that

Tourism in Sylhet, Bangladesh ( Sylhet Travel Guide)

Hi, I'll upload short videos and write about it in details very soon. I hope you LOVE these pictures: Amjad Ali Clock ( Very old) Jaflong(South)  Jaflong(North)  Kean Bridge ( you can have tasty fuchkas here!)  Sylhet Tea garden landscape Tanguar haor ( Blue sea Sylhet) Ratarugul Forest ( shaper akhra) --Shaat Ronger Cha ( Sylhet)  Monipuri Dance/ Manipuri Dance ( Sylhet)

TRAPPED IN A CLOCK’S TRAP!

TRAPPED IN A CLOCK’S TRAP! Muttakin Rashid Alvi     What a ridiculous situation it was at a Malaysian Hotel! I was sleeping in our room. There were two beds in the room — for me and my sister. While I was having a mellow dream, an alarm (set in my mobile phone) went off loudly. It ruined my sleep. To my horror, I saw on my phone that it was 4:30 am and my sister wasn’t in the room. I searched for her everywhere in the room. Then I ran out of the room. My parents were in the next room. I knocked on their door vehemently. Not a sound came out from the room. I returned to my room and called the reception. I told them that my sister has disappeared. They kept saying, “Disappear? Disappear? How? How?” I was crying and wondering why would my sister go out without informing me at the wee hours. This was our first time there and we didn’t know the place well yet. That thought made me more anxious. Moreover, my sister’s mobile phone was in the room and after calling my parents I found