Skip to main content

RAMPAL POWER PLANT IS GOOD FOR BANGLADESH


  • THE BIG QUESTION WHY?

 1)  The power plant is essential given our increasing demand for electricity. It will boost our economy up. The government too is adopting enough measures to ensure the environment is not at risk.

2)  No reasons exist from preventing the development of bilateral or regional agreements in order to utilize these resources more effectively and contribute towards the creation of a local energy hub.


  • THE 2nd BIG QUESTION HOW?

 (1)  The funnel of the plant would be about 0.3 km high. So, the smoke emitted from the coal burning would not harm the mangrove forest.
 (2)   Only imported coal will be used, which burns much more neatly than coal from local sources.
 (3) The use of super critical technology at the plant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine I am a Cow! ( THE ARTICLE OF COW! )

Imagine I am a Cow! Muttakin Rashid Alvi No, I am not joking at all! I am serious about this! I am really a cow now! So let me SHOUT, “Humba!’’ At least for some kind of harmony for sometime.                 My eyes see and feel many bad things happening around the planet. But the only thing that I can do is SHOUT, “Humba!’’ Because I am a teen aged cow and my horns aren’t too long let alone being sharp. I can’t express my feelings like humans do and so I can’t protest that much.              I like moving from one place to another. I love the fascinating tea gardens and when I am on the hill-tops I feel cheerful about the fact that I am far far away from humans.               I see liars, frauds, cheaters but I can’t burn their lips. I see eve teasers but I can’t be the goddess of vengeance. Because there is no Nemesis for giving me any kind of regalia for a fe...

Social Media Addiction Facts Including Reduced Attention Span

In this content, we will discuss the addictive nature of social media sites, as well as how and why addiction to social media may be exploited to build a business. We will look at the negative aspects of Facebook Addiction, TikTok Addiction, Snapchat Addiction, and Twitter Addiction, as well as how these social media platforms generate such deadly addictions and what the repercussions or consequences of social media addiction are.