Skip to main content

Glass is produced from the mineral Mica

Mica is an example of sheet silicate minerals that can be employed in a number of different applications. The name for the mineral is understood to be derived from the Latin word micare, referring to its glittering appearance. India is understood to possess large amounts of the mineral. China also ranks high as a producer of mica for various purposes, and such countries as South Korea, Canada, and the United States also are sources of a healthy output.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine I am a Cow! ( THE ARTICLE OF COW! )

Imagine I am a Cow! Muttakin Rashid Alvi No, I am not joking at all! I am serious about this! I am really a cow now! So let me SHOUT, “Humba!’’ At least for some kind of harmony for sometime.                 My eyes see and feel many bad things happening around the planet. But the only thing that I can do is SHOUT, “Humba!’’ Because I am a teen aged cow and my horns aren’t too long let alone being sharp. I can’t express my feelings like humans do and so I can’t protest that much.              I like moving from one place to another. I love the fascinating tea gardens and when I am on the hill-tops I feel cheerful about the fact that I am far far away from humans.               I see liars, frauds, cheaters but I can’t burn their lips. I see eve teasers but I can’t be the goddess of vengeance. Because there is no Nemesis for giving me any kind of regalia for a fe...

Social Media Addiction Facts Including Reduced Attention Span

In this content, we will discuss the addictive nature of social media sites, as well as how and why addiction to social media may be exploited to build a business. We will look at the negative aspects of Facebook Addiction, TikTok Addiction, Snapchat Addiction, and Twitter Addiction, as well as how these social media platforms generate such deadly addictions and what the repercussions or consequences of social media addiction are.