Skip to main content

Science quotes ( QUOTES ABOUT SCIENCE)

Hello,
Here we can see some quotes about science and quotes about research by some famous people.

1. "Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing." - Wernher von Braun 
2. "Science cannot solve all the problems of man. We should turn back to the holy rosary and gain access to divine solutions." - Muttakin Rashid Alvi
3."There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere." - Isaac Asimov
4.“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?” - Albert Einstein
5."Science is simply too young to be understood" - Dan Brown
6. "If miracles had chemical equations then everyone would believe.”  - Cecelia Ahern
7. "A scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it." - Max Planck
8."Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life." - Marcus Aurelius
9."Science never solves a problem without creating ten more."- George Bernard Shaw 
10."Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge." - Carl Sagan
11."The science of today is the technology of tomorrow." - Edward Teller
12."Whenever anyone says, 'theoretically,' they really mean, 'not really." - Dave Parnas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine I am a Cow! ( THE ARTICLE OF COW! )

Imagine I am a Cow! Muttakin Rashid Alvi No, I am not joking at all! I am serious about this! I am really a cow now! So let me SHOUT, “Humba!’’ At least for some kind of harmony for sometime.                 My eyes see and feel many bad things happening around the planet. But the only thing that I can do is SHOUT, “Humba!’’ Because I am a teen aged cow and my horns aren’t too long let alone being sharp. I can’t express my feelings like humans do and so I can’t protest that much.              I like moving from one place to another. I love the fascinating tea gardens and when I am on the hill-tops I feel cheerful about the fact that I am far far away from humans.               I see liars, frauds, cheaters but I can’t burn their lips. I see eve teasers but I can’t be the goddess of vengeance. Because there is no Nemesis for giving me any kind of regalia for a fe...

Social Media Addiction Facts Including Reduced Attention Span

In this content, we will discuss the addictive nature of social media sites, as well as how and why addiction to social media may be exploited to build a business. We will look at the negative aspects of Facebook Addiction, TikTok Addiction, Snapchat Addiction, and Twitter Addiction, as well as how these social media platforms generate such deadly addictions and what the repercussions or consequences of social media addiction are.