Skip to main content

Xbox One REVIEW AND DISCUSSION BY ALVI

 
I just love Xbox One. My uncle brought it for me from GameChamp store, New York City. Currently Xbox One is only available in the major cities of USA.SECRETS OF VENUS!!!
Xbox One was developed in parallel, but as a beginning, not an end. And in spite of its familiar elements and concepts, the Xbox One still manages a genuine sense of wonder, all without losing sight of the strong gaming foundation the Xbox was built on.
  Xbox One's exterior casing consists of a two-tone "liquid black" finish; with half finished in a matte grey, and the other in a glossier black. The design was intended to evoke a more entertainment-oriented and simplified look than previous iterations of the console; among other changes, the LED rings used by Xbox 360 are replaced by a glowing white Xbox logo used to communicate the system's status to the user.
Xbox Live Gold subscribers are able to use the Upload Studio app to edit and share clips from the last 5minutes of game play footage that is automatically recorded by the console.
Another interesting part is, it provides with extended functionality, allowing devices running Windows Phone, Windows 8, iOS and Android to be used as a "second screen." A demo during the E3 press conference demonstrated its use for setting up a multiplayer match in another game in the background on a tablet while playing another game on the television.

Conclusion: The Xbox One goes beyond gaming with its ambitious live TV integration, but at launch it can't deliver a knockout blow to the PS4 due to a higher price and uneven voice control. I suggest you to wait for improvements, but for now, the Xbox One is better suited to forgiving early adopters.
"Absolutely; you can certainly plug an Xbox 360 in the back - that was one of my first questions when I heard about the [HDMI-in] feature," —Larry Hryb, Xbox Live Director of programming

Developer:         Microsoft
Console:              Video game console
Generation:       Eighth generation
Release date:     November 22, 2013
Media   Blu-ray,[7] DVD, CD
Operating system:           Xbox OS[8], Windows custom kernel and a hypervisor
CPU:      Custom 1.75 GHz AMD 8 core APU (2 Quad-Core Jaguar modules)[7][9]
Storage capacity:              500 GB internal hard drive[7]
Memory:             8 GB DDR3 (5 GB available to games)[10]
Display:                4K, 1080p, 1080i, and 720p resolutions
Graphics:             853 MHz AMD Radeon GCN architecture (inside of APU)
Sound:  7.1 surround sound
Camera:               1080p Kinect camera
Connectivity:     Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11n, Ethernet, 3 × USB 3.0, HDMI 1.4 in/out, S/PDIF out, IR-out, Kinect port
Predecessor:     Xbox 360
Website:              xbox.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine I am a Cow! ( THE ARTICLE OF COW! )

Imagine I am a Cow! Muttakin Rashid Alvi No, I am not joking at all! I am serious about this! I am really a cow now! So let me SHOUT, “Humba!’’ At least for some kind of harmony for sometime.                 My eyes see and feel many bad things happening around the planet. But the only thing that I can do is SHOUT, “Humba!’’ Because I am a teen aged cow and my horns aren’t too long let alone being sharp. I can’t express my feelings like humans do and so I can’t protest that much.              I like moving from one place to another. I love the fascinating tea gardens and when I am on the hill-tops I feel cheerful about the fact that I am far far away from humans.               I see liars, frauds, cheaters but I can’t burn their lips. I see eve teasers but I can’t be the goddess of vengeance. Because there is no Nemesis for giving me any kind of regalia for a few days.                One day I saw some bad boys beating an old and poor man. The man’s fault was that

Tourism in Sylhet, Bangladesh ( Sylhet Travel Guide)

Hi, I'll upload short videos and write about it in details very soon. I hope you LOVE these pictures: Amjad Ali Clock ( Very old) Jaflong(South)  Jaflong(North)  Kean Bridge ( you can have tasty fuchkas here!)  Sylhet Tea garden landscape Tanguar haor ( Blue sea Sylhet) Ratarugul Forest ( shaper akhra) --Shaat Ronger Cha ( Sylhet)  Monipuri Dance/ Manipuri Dance ( Sylhet)

TRAPPED IN A CLOCK’S TRAP!

TRAPPED IN A CLOCK’S TRAP! Muttakin Rashid Alvi     What a ridiculous situation it was at a Malaysian Hotel! I was sleeping in our room. There were two beds in the room — for me and my sister. While I was having a mellow dream, an alarm (set in my mobile phone) went off loudly. It ruined my sleep. To my horror, I saw on my phone that it was 4:30 am and my sister wasn’t in the room. I searched for her everywhere in the room. Then I ran out of the room. My parents were in the next room. I knocked on their door vehemently. Not a sound came out from the room. I returned to my room and called the reception. I told them that my sister has disappeared. They kept saying, “Disappear? Disappear? How? How?” I was crying and wondering why would my sister go out without informing me at the wee hours. This was our first time there and we didn’t know the place well yet. That thought made me more anxious. Moreover, my sister’s mobile phone was in the room and after calling my parents I found