Skip to main content

Formula for HAPPINESS AND MOTIVATION


You want to achieve your dreams!
You want to accomplish your goals!
A human being is as big as his dreams. And the bridge between dream and reality is work. So, you have got to work hard, really hard. There is no one to drive you, you have to drive yourself, be the driver!
You have to grow your ethical values in order to form your dreams into reality. Values determine what is right and what is wrong, and doing what is right or wrong is what is meant by ethics. The situation you are in, regardless of bad or good, you are responsible for it. If you are not capable of taking control of your present which can be in your hand, by taking a careful and cautious step in every moment of your life, then how can you think about the future! The steps you take now, it will become the past and it will make a more solid base for your present and also for your very next future. If you are a young entrepreneur or businessperson, you must hold the ability to make ethical decisions. With a view to making ethical decisions, it is essential and wise to perceive and eliminate unethical options and select the best ethical alternative.

You have to be honest and direct with yourself and others. How would you feel if a loved one or business partner lied to you? Chances are you would see that as a violation of your trust. If you want to develop your ethics as a youth and a better person in either your personal or your professional life, you should always tell the truth and state as clearly as possible what you are trying to convey. Do you want to help the people you are surrounded in different conditions of your life or not? Being helpful is one of the easiest and most effective ways to motivate yourself. The more you help others, the better you are going to feel about yourself and everyone around you.
Do not let frustration wash over you. Rather, let those most positive memories, the memories of your biggest successes, wash over you, boosting your motivation.
Always keep in mind that you have more ears than your mouth. You should listen to what people are trying to say. Keep on educating yourself continuously whenever you can. It can be done by reading books, newspapers, journals and watching anything and discussing with people. We are all interconnected, and being aware of different cultures, different people, and what their lives are like, can make you a better-rounded individual. This will also help you understand aspects of view different from your own.
Social media is a great to explore the world, to know the unknown, but you have to use it with keeping limits. You should read whenever you can, because the more you read, the more you learn, and the more you learn, the more you earn.
Use your creativity. Always have the curiosity to know the things that you do not know. And use this curiosity to try to discover something or invent something new!
You should mingle with not only your seniors but also your juniors as you will find many things to learn from them also.
Read the biographies of good people, excellent people, follow their lifestyle, attain the good sides and ignore the bad aspects. Be strongly and rigidly committed to yourself.
Exercise regularly, eat healthily and be healthy. Anticipate about the puzzling matters of the society and try to come up with a solution.
Maintain a diary to maintain the tasks you need to complete daily. If you accomplish your daily tasks, you will feel better and it will inspire you to do more the next day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine I am a Cow! ( THE ARTICLE OF COW! )

Imagine I am a Cow! Muttakin Rashid Alvi No, I am not joking at all! I am serious about this! I am really a cow now! So let me SHOUT, “Humba!’’ At least for some kind of harmony for sometime.                 My eyes see and feel many bad things happening around the planet. But the only thing that I can do is SHOUT, “Humba!’’ Because I am a teen aged cow and my horns aren’t too long let alone being sharp. I can’t express my feelings like humans do and so I can’t protest that much.              I like moving from one place to another. I love the fascinating tea gardens and when I am on the hill-tops I feel cheerful about the fact that I am far far away from humans.               I see liars, frauds, cheaters but I can’t burn their lips. I see eve teasers but I can’t be the goddess of vengeance. Because there is no Nemesis for giving me any kind of regalia for a few days.                One day I saw some bad boys beating an old and poor man. The man’s fault was that

Tourism in Sylhet, Bangladesh ( Sylhet Travel Guide)

Hi, I'll upload short videos and write about it in details very soon. I hope you LOVE these pictures: Amjad Ali Clock ( Very old) Jaflong(South)  Jaflong(North)  Kean Bridge ( you can have tasty fuchkas here!)  Sylhet Tea garden landscape Tanguar haor ( Blue sea Sylhet) Ratarugul Forest ( shaper akhra) --Shaat Ronger Cha ( Sylhet)  Monipuri Dance/ Manipuri Dance ( Sylhet)

TRAPPED IN A CLOCK’S TRAP!

TRAPPED IN A CLOCK’S TRAP! Muttakin Rashid Alvi     What a ridiculous situation it was at a Malaysian Hotel! I was sleeping in our room. There were two beds in the room — for me and my sister. While I was having a mellow dream, an alarm (set in my mobile phone) went off loudly. It ruined my sleep. To my horror, I saw on my phone that it was 4:30 am and my sister wasn’t in the room. I searched for her everywhere in the room. Then I ran out of the room. My parents were in the next room. I knocked on their door vehemently. Not a sound came out from the room. I returned to my room and called the reception. I told them that my sister has disappeared. They kept saying, “Disappear? Disappear? How? How?” I was crying and wondering why would my sister go out without informing me at the wee hours. This was our first time there and we didn’t know the place well yet. That thought made me more anxious. Moreover, my sister’s mobile phone was in the room and after calling my parents I found