- THE BIG QUESTION WHY?
1) The power plant is essential given our increasing demand for electricity. It will boost our economy up. The government too is adopting enough measures to ensure the environment is not at risk.
2) No reasons exist from preventing the development of bilateral or regional agreements in order to utilize these resources more effectively and contribute towards the creation of a local energy hub.
- THE 2nd BIG QUESTION HOW?
(1) The funnel of the plant would be about 0.3 km high. So, the smoke emitted from the coal burning would not harm the mangrove forest.
(2) Only imported coal will be used, which burns much more neatly than coal from local sources.
(3) The use of super critical technology at the plant.