Skip to main content

FAST AND FURIOUS Lodewijk de Kruif - BANGLADESH COACH

Dutch coach Lodewijk de Kruif yesterday released four more players from his camp, reducing the number of players to 26, which all but makes up the touring party for national team’s Thailand engagement.

The exclusion of Arup Kumar Baiddya, Yousuf Sifat, Nahidul Islam Nahid and Tapu Barman trimmed the camp to 26, including two injured players — winger Zahid Hossain and striker Shakhawat Hossain Rony – and late call-up Rezaul Karim Reza.
The Dutch coach was supposed to declare his 25-member squad on Sunday, but took one more day after the second practice match against Team BJMC made him think twice. The 43-year old coach had expressed his dissatisfaction over defensive blunders by Kesto Kumar Bose and Nasiruddin Chowdhury, but both of them survived the cut.
De Kruif had earlier released three players – Arman Aziz, Shahedul Alam Shahed and Uttam Kumar Banik while expatriates Anando Rahman and Farhan Khan pulled out of the camp, having failed to impress.
It now looks like De Kruif has pinned hopes on those players who had played in the AFC Challenge Cup Qualifiers or missed the qualifiers due to injury.
However, some new faces such as striker Wahed Ahmed, winger Mobarak Hossain, midfielder Omar Faruque Babu and expatriate midfielder Jamal Bhuiyan have found place in the squad, which is supposed to travel to Thailand on July 22 for a ten-day trip. It has been learnt that a couple of players may be kept back home for the tour of Thailand where Bangladesh will play two friendly matches against the Thai national team.
The four players released yesterday will however be kept as standby and the coach may call them before the SAFF Championship, scheduled for September 1-11 in Nepal, if needed.
Meanwhile, the national team is scheduled to play a third practice match against Arambagh tomorrow.
“I tried my best but the ultimate decision is the coach’s which you will have to accept,” said excluded Yousuf Sifat. “But, I am hopeful of securing a place in the squad in future by performing in domestic competitions.”
“We all felt the pressure till yesterday (Monday) but now feel bit relaxed after the squad has been trimmed,” said defender Kesto Kumar. “The coach rectified the mistakes that we made during the second practice match. At present, the training is going on in full swing.”
Winger Mobarak, who drew the attention of De Kruif through his Super Cup performance, echoed the sentiment of Kesto but felt that there was still stiff competition among the players to get into the final squad.
Goalkeeper: Biplob Bhattacharjee, Mamun Khan, Shahidul Alam Sohel and Ziaur Rahman.
Defender: Ariful Islam, Nasiruddin Chowdhury, Ashraf Mahmud Linkon, Rezaul Karim, Yeamin Munna, Kesto Kumar, Wali Faisal, Atiqur Rahman Meshu and Raihan Hasan.
Midfielder: Mamunul Islam, Pranotosh Kumar, Jamal Bhuiyan, Omar Faruque Babu, Mithun Chowdhury, Mobarak Hossain Bhuiyan, Mezbabul Haque Manik, Zahid Hossain and Sohel Rana.
Striker: Zahid Hasan Emily, Shakhawat Hossain Rony, Toklis Ahmed and Wahed Ahmed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine I am a Cow! ( THE ARTICLE OF COW! )

Imagine I am a Cow! Muttakin Rashid Alvi No, I am not joking at all! I am serious about this! I am really a cow now! So let me SHOUT, “Humba!’’ At least for some kind of harmony for sometime.                 My eyes see and feel many bad things happening around the planet. But the only thing that I can do is SHOUT, “Humba!’’ Because I am a teen aged cow and my horns aren’t too long let alone being sharp. I can’t express my feelings like humans do and so I can’t protest that much.              I like moving from one place to another. I love the fascinating tea gardens and when I am on the hill-tops I feel cheerful about the fact that I am far far away from humans.               I see liars, frauds, cheaters but I can’t burn their lips. I see eve teasers but I can’t be the goddess of vengeance. Because there is no Nemesis for giving me any kind of regalia for a few days.                One day I saw some bad boys beating an old and poor man. The man’s fault was that

Tourism in Sylhet, Bangladesh ( Sylhet Travel Guide)

Hi, I'll upload short videos and write about it in details very soon. I hope you LOVE these pictures: Amjad Ali Clock ( Very old) Jaflong(South)  Jaflong(North)  Kean Bridge ( you can have tasty fuchkas here!)  Sylhet Tea garden landscape Tanguar haor ( Blue sea Sylhet) Ratarugul Forest ( shaper akhra) --Shaat Ronger Cha ( Sylhet)  Monipuri Dance/ Manipuri Dance ( Sylhet)

The Best Cloud Computing Platform on The Internet: IBM Cloud

Why IBM Cloud Is The Best Cloud Computing Platform MUTTAKIN RASHID ALVI (ALADIN) Have you ever been perplexed pondering the facts portraying which is ideally the best cloud computing platform out there, and why it is the best? Well, no worries, you are at the right place to know them comprehensively. Here are the top 7 reasons illustrating why IBM Cloud is the best cloud computing platform: 1. The Flexible Options IBM Cloud offers spectacular flexibility of open-source technology, and it refers to a technology whose source code is freely available for use, modification, and redistribution. The IBM Cloud is essentially the sole platform that provides users with a genuine multiple-platform experience by enabling all of its interior platforms available. The IBM Cloud service allows you to purchase your chosen hardware. 2. An Extensive Pack of Tools IBM Cloud comprises an extensive pack of tools that contribute to making IBM Cloud the best cloud computing platform. Red Hat, OpenShift, IBM