Skip to main content

Bangladesh's 1st search Engine - Pipilika - 1st ever Bengali search Engine

Great! Bangladesh has done it! Bangladesh has made it's 1st ever search engine and that's even a Bengali one. Very few countries of the world have achieved this glorious respect (Making a search engine of their mother tongue) . Head of the researchers of Pipilika Ruhul Amin Sajib said, ''It's a miracle for us. We've worked hard to create it. After a year of hard work has been possible to create this.''
 
Sylhet Shahjalal University of Science and Technology's Computer Science and Engineering Department and GP IT Ltd have jointly created this search engine. “Not many nations have a claim to such a search engine in their own language,” said Muhammad Zafar Iqbal, professor of the university, who supervised the project.
It has a storage of 4 terabytes. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine I am a Cow! ( THE ARTICLE OF COW! )

Imagine I am a Cow! Muttakin Rashid Alvi No, I am not joking at all! I am serious about this! I am really a cow now! So let me SHOUT, “Humba!’’ At least for some kind of harmony for sometime.                 My eyes see and feel many bad things happening around the planet. But the only thing that I can do is SHOUT, “Humba!’’ Because I am a teen aged cow and my horns aren’t too long let alone being sharp. I can’t express my feelings like humans do and so I can’t protest that much.              I like moving from one place to another. I love the fascinating tea gardens and when I am on the hill-tops I feel cheerful about the fact that I am far far away from humans.               I see liars, frauds, cheaters but I can’t burn their lips. I see eve teasers but I can’t be the goddess of vengeance. Because there is no Nemesis for giving me any kind of regalia for a few days.                One day I saw some bad boys beating an old and poor man. The man’s fault was that

Tourism in Sylhet, Bangladesh ( Sylhet Travel Guide)

Hi, I'll upload short videos and write about it in details very soon. I hope you LOVE these pictures: Amjad Ali Clock ( Very old) Jaflong(South)  Jaflong(North)  Kean Bridge ( you can have tasty fuchkas here!)  Sylhet Tea garden landscape Tanguar haor ( Blue sea Sylhet) Ratarugul Forest ( shaper akhra) --Shaat Ronger Cha ( Sylhet)  Monipuri Dance/ Manipuri Dance ( Sylhet)

The Best Cloud Computing Platform on The Internet: IBM Cloud

Why IBM Cloud Is The Best Cloud Computing Platform MUTTAKIN RASHID ALVI (ALADIN) Have you ever been perplexed pondering the facts portraying which is ideally the best cloud computing platform out there, and why it is the best? Well, no worries, you are at the right place to know them comprehensively. Here are the top 7 reasons illustrating why IBM Cloud is the best cloud computing platform: 1. The Flexible Options IBM Cloud offers spectacular flexibility of open-source technology, and it refers to a technology whose source code is freely available for use, modification, and redistribution. The IBM Cloud is essentially the sole platform that provides users with a genuine multiple-platform experience by enabling all of its interior platforms available. The IBM Cloud service allows you to purchase your chosen hardware. 2. An Extensive Pack of Tools IBM Cloud comprises an extensive pack of tools that contribute to making IBM Cloud the best cloud computing platform. Red Hat, OpenShift, IBM